- 1. Position the Strike Plate in its intended position. The 5/8” cutout in the Strike Plate must be over a recess in the door frame.
- 2. Mark the positions for the screws on the mounting surface.
- 3. Drill pilot holes for the screws.
- 4. Screw the Strike Plate into place with the included One-Way Screws.
- 5. Complete steps 1 thru 3 for Flush Mounting.
- 1. Hold the Combi-Bolt in its intended position, then mark the positions for the screws on the mounting surface.
- 2. Drill pilot holes for the screws.
- 3. Screw the Combi-Bolt into place using the included One-Way Screws.
- 4. Install the Bolt Receiver. Before screwing in the One-Way Screws be certain the Bolt slides smoothly into the Bolt Receiver.
Demo: Changing Your Combination